468x60 Ads


26 March 2012

A Simple Photography, Tourism & Travel Blog

Hi. My name is and I love taking pictures. My interest started when my father presented an entry-level camera on my birthday. Since then, I am much like to take pictures. Sometimes, I don't really care much about the subject and technically in photographs. I love to do photography because I like to look these and think about those moments. And of course, it can bring back old memories!

Besides taking pictures, I am also interested in tourism and travel. Many places in my country I've visited. Mostly I do with my family and sometimes I do it alone. And of course every place I visit I will capture with my camera lens. There's something about getting out there with the challenge of capturing some of the amazing beauty that I see. This is great moments and an inexhaustible source of inspiration.
I know, sometimes an entry-level camera can limit the photographer; because it does not offer some useful features compared than advanced cameras do offer. So, what do I need to do is maximize the functions of my camera. The best way to learn about it is to find information on how to improve my skills and can take interesting photos with an entry-level camera.

There's a lot of information available where I can learn many things. One thing I learned from reading; taking good pictures does not depend on expensive camera equipment. Mostly you need to stand in the right place and be ready for the right moment!
Seeing a lot of people posting photos in some sites has made me want to do the same to my photos. I want some titles made for them and make them online 'life' in my own blog. So this is it! I hope you enjoy my photos and my traveling experience too. I am not a professional photographer but I try!


Ezzat RoslanPosted By Ezzat Roslan

A big THANKS to all the readers who visited My Beautiful Borneo. All articles in this blog are based on my own personal experiences. If this article useful, you can share with other readers on FACEBOOK or TWITTER. If there's anything you're still curious about, let me know in the comments. Thank You

2 comments:

  1. @petterjoe, thank you for coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Pranksters were now out among them, and it was exhilarating--look at the mothers staring!--and there was going to be holy terror in the land. But there would also be people who would look up out of their work-a-daddy lives in some town, some old guy, somebody's stenographer, and see this bus and register...delight, or just pure open-invitation wonder. Either way, the Intrepid Travelers figured, there was hope for these people. They weren't totally turned off...the citizens were suitably startled, outraged, delighted, nonplused, and would wheel around and start or else try to keep their cool by sidling glances like they weren't going to be impressed by any weird shit--and a few smiled in a frank way as if to say, I am with you--if only I could be with you! Flights to Manila
    Cheap Flights to Manila
    Cheap Air Tickets to Manila

    ReplyDelete