468x60 Ads


1 June 2012

The Colorful World of Bengkoka Festival

As many readers of my blog already know about Bengkoka Festival (as I have written two parts about Bengkoka Festival before). So, I do not need to explain more. However, for those who first came here, you can read about the unique festival here - Part 1 and Part 2.

Today, I just want to share a few more photographs from the festival. All These pictures were taken using Nikon D90, AF-S Nikkor 16-85mm 1:3.5-5.6 G ED and AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm 1:4.5-5.6 G ED lens, Nikon Speedlite SB-900 and 67mm iLens Variable Neutral Density (ND) Filter.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Taking pictures in the open space in hot summer day is going to let a lot of light to hit the sensor. With the camera setting in manual mode, it’s hard to take pictures very quickly since each location has different clarity depend to the Sun light.

Luckily, I have purchased a 67mm I-Lens Variable Neutral Density (ND) Filter, so I can control the amount of light hitting the sensor without changing the camera settings. When I was in the shade area, Nikon Speedlite SB-900 can help me take a picture with an easy way.


Ezzat RoslanPosted By Ezzat Roslan

A big THANKS to all the readers who visited My Beautiful Borneo. All articles in this blog are based on my own personal experiences. If this article useful, you can share with other readers on FACEBOOK or TWITTER. If there's anything you're still curious about, let me know in the comments. Thank You

0 comments:

Post a Comment