468x60 Ads


2 April 2012

Term and Condition

General
This blog is a personal property/persons. All construction costs, payments, domain and hosting is at the expense of my own. No other party to pay costs or sponsor regularly publishing this blog. Therefore, all the rights in the construction, publication and sharing of articles are referring to my person.

All articles on this blog is based on my own personal opinion except news, articles, quotations and other partnerships that every one of them will I give the original source.

About the image/pictures
All images contained in this blog are my own original picture. Most of the pictures I did not put the watermark to avoid visual intrusion on the image. Re-use of images without permission for any other purpose is prohibited.

Contents
This blog does not contain nudity, mature or harmful applications such as virus and malware that may have an adverse effect on the operating system or storage of a user's computer. If users or applications to detect material as mentioned, it may originate from other sources.

No part or content from this blog that can be used or reproduced in order to earn income / gains arising on sale. Use for this purpose must obtain permission from the owner of this blog. Users can contact me via email.

This blog also contains personal information about myself, family and other individuals in general. Other individual in question may consist of people I know closely, as neighbors, friends, or the surrounding communities and individuals who do not know closely, among other persons, artists or politicians. Use of personal information are all that I have mentioned above are prohibited.

Amended Terms, Conditions or Policies
Any amendments to the Terms, Conditions and Policies in this blog can be made from time to time. If it is amended, it will be updated immediately on this page. Terms, Conditions and Policies that apply are shown when reference is made.

Disclaimer
This blog is a personal blog non-profit. All material is disedikan shared content for free. Therefore I would not be liable for any damage, loss or damage caused by the usage of any information obtained from this blog.

(April 2012)



Ezzat RoslanPosted By Ezzat Roslan

A big THANKS to all the readers who visited My Beautiful Borneo. All articles in this blog are based on my own personal experiences. If this article useful, you can share with other readers on FACEBOOK or TWITTER. If there's anything you're still curious about, let me know in the comments. Thank You

3 comments: