468x60 Ads


19 April 2012

Beautiful Flower at Kundasang, Sabah

Here is my first original pictures of flowers that I taken during our visit to Kundasang last March.


I love taking pictures of flowers because the flowers is one of the nature's best gift to mankind. Flowers are the simplest way to express our feelings on someone. It's make our world a more colorful place to live in. They have been admired and used by humans to beautify their environment.


But they don't always come out quite the way I want. I’m not a professional photographer, so I will facing a problem when it comes time to choosing best angle to taking photos of flowers.


Another common problem experienced. Take a photo and it appears sharp on the LCD screen. Get home and view it on my PC monitor. Then I realized the subject is blurry and background more prominent than main subject.


At the end of the day i realized, true professional photographers are artists, not snapshooters! It means, still too much that I need to learn.


Anyone can bring me tips on how to take sharp photos and avoiding blurry pictures?


Ezzat RoslanPosted By Ezzat Roslan

A big THANKS to all the readers who visited My Beautiful Borneo. All articles in this blog are based on my own personal experiences. If this article useful, you can share with other readers on FACEBOOK or TWITTER. If there's anything you're still curious about, let me know in the comments. Thank You

0 comments:

Post a Comment