468x60 Ads


6 May 2012

Beautiful Sunset at Dataran Bengkoka

This is my first post for Picture of the Week. This beautiful beach located at the Tanjung Senimpul in Pitas, Sabah. Pitas District is located on the northern portion of the Borneo Island. This photo was taken while I'm sitting on the beach not far from my house. There is also a major tourist’s attraction called "Dataran Bengkoka". The Dataran Bengkoka is one of the best locations for fishing, beach lover and great for seafood fans. This place is a popular spot for photograph. For waterscapes and landscape photographers, there is abundance of choices to photograph here.


For those interested in visiting this place, you may want to read up about Dataran Bengkoka and how to getting there. Just wait. I'll write about it soon!


Ezzat RoslanPosted By Ezzat Roslan

A big THANKS to all the readers who visited My Beautiful Borneo. All articles in this blog are based on my own personal experiences. If this article useful, you can share with other readers on FACEBOOK or TWITTER. If there's anything you're still curious about, let me know in the comments. Thank You

0 comments:

Post a Comment