468x60 Ads


25 May 2012

Pesta Bengkoka Pitas Will Start Today!

I had written before about Pesta Bengkoka "Bengkoka Festival", the annual festival usually held in conjunction with Harvest Festival celebrations will be held on 18 - 20 Mei 2012 (here). However, the early date has been changed and the festival will start today until 27 May 2012. I will be there and share my experience with you later.


Now you can read the full article here.


Ezzat RoslanPosted By Ezzat Roslan

A big THANKS to all the readers who visited My Beautiful Borneo. All articles in this blog are based on my own personal experiences. If this article useful, you can share with other readers on FACEBOOK or TWITTER. If there's anything you're still curious about, let me know in the comments. Thank You

0 comments:

Post a Comment