468x60 Ads


1 May 2012

Who Says Men don't Like Flowers?

Flowers are often Associated with femininity, beauty and softness, so it is more appropriate to the nature of women. But, it doesn't mean just because you're a man, you do not need to get to know about flowers or you don't like flower. I don't know about you guys, but I love flowers. Even my wife and I discovered the fun of planting different varieties of flowers in our yard.

There are also several species of orchid.

I would rather spend time hanging out in this mini garden. Here are a few chairs and a table made ​​of concrete. 

On the island of Borneo in Southeast Asia, there are about 10,000 species of flowering plants, but I only have 1% of them and these are the most common species of flowering plants.

I'm not sure about this, but I've read that in China and Asia, the symbolism of flower colors is steeped in tradition and often very important. Pink rose is symbolizing grace, gentility, and happiness, femininity and elegance. The pink rose also carries additional meanings depending on its hue. A deep pink conveys gratitude and appreciation, while pale shades connote grace and gentleness, admiration and happiness.

As I mentioned before, I’m not a professional photographer, so I am still facing same problem especially when it comes time to choosing best angle to shoot. Maybe I didn't try very hard. But let it be. I will continue to learn and learn again.
 

So, this is it. Now, who says men don't like flowers? Hope you enjoy!


Ezzat RoslanPosted By Ezzat Roslan

A big THANKS to all the readers who visited My Beautiful Borneo. All articles in this blog are based on my own personal experiences. If this article useful, you can share with other readers on FACEBOOK or TWITTER. If there's anything you're still curious about, let me know in the comments. Thank You

1 comment: